Sunday, November 9, 2008

But everyone disappears, no matter who loves them...

Sundays never pan out the way I want them to. People are sleeping in, and I am not. Zach and Sara are at work, and I can never seem to build up the courage to ask Sadie to hang out. I am finding it harder to ask anyone to hang out, I mean really hang out. How do you ask someone to tell you their heart and listen to yours? 

I keep a schedule. I have made a list of characteristics/habits that are important to me. I have made a list of the people that I want to hang out with, want nothing to do with, and/or love endlessly. They are ridiculously long. Oh, what a waste of time!

What is family, and what the hell does common "blood" have to do with anything relevant? The majority of my cousins don't love me, and I am okay with that. I don't really know them. Do I really know anyone?

I wish reading was a group activity. Yeah, I am afraid to be alone, but some of my favorite activities are solitary activities for me. Reading. Writing. Lifting. Biking riding.

Speaking of bike riding, I wrecked today on the way to do a leg workout. Nothing major: few bruises, hurt pride, and a twisted ankle. Irony.

I am a man who knows no happy mediums. I want it all or nothing at all. 

Even to myself, I make no sense, but you make even less sense. 

If luck is real, I am drowning in it.

No comments:

Blog Archive