Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friend of the Week: Sara Gobble

This is my wife and an order of spinach-artichoke dip. She (my wife) turned 21 today. The spinach-artichoke dip was eaten like 4 months ago. I realized that we don't take many pictures of each other. We go places/do things, I swear. Like for her birthday last weekend, we went to Bloomington. It was fun. We ate soup and hung out with my family. She is good with my family. Thursday we are going to Savage's for dinner. She is going to love their fries. Sara is a nice person because she doesn't spend all of our money and she tries really really hard to be wonderful (and succeeds! succeeds!). She lets me watch sports in the morning and doesn't complain when I talk about literature to her during dinner. I think it was a good idea to get married. I think it was a good idea for her to have a birthday.

3 comments:

SARAH said...

Spinach-artichoke dip is the best! This was a very sweet little post :)

I see you're from Muncie? I grew up in Portland, now living in Brown County. *waves*

Tyler Gobble said...

Yes, it is one of our favorites.

Thank you.

Yes. Originally from Elwood. In Muncie for college at Ball State.

Brown County is a nice part of the state.

Thanks for reading.

yudis arema said...

good food sist

Blog Archive