Bots like my blog.
Sara bought me velcro shoes for Valentine's Day. I've been clamoring for these for quite a while. Finally, someone listens to me.
I have a new catch phrase: "Velcro is the sound of victory, and today, I am victorious."
Tonight! Motini's! Cool people! And me! Reading poetry and other words! 9 pm! Morning glory muffin!
Remember, it is important to be excited:
- Where The Wild Things Are (free!) at Pruis February 12th
- NBA All-Star Weekend
- Valentine's Date with Sara
- Soup Bowl in Bloomington on February 21st
- Sara's 21st birthday on February 23rd
- Gala Winners Reading on March 3rd
I am craving Concannon's donuts.
Starting next Monday, I'm playing in an intramural basketball league with some hoop pals. It could get ugly.
We all could get ugly.