Sunday, April 18, 2010

Other Places

So, I've been blogging other places on the web for my blogging class and The Writers Community. Here are some of those posts:

I interviewed my friend and fellow WC officer Elysia Smith for the new BSU English Department blog. She is nice.

I wrote a little personal reflection about my time as a writing tutor at the BSU English Dept. blog as well.

I wrote a review for Peter Davis' new book Poetry! Poetry! Poetry!.

I reviewed Michael Dickman's All American Poem collection on the Writers Community (revamped) blog.

I wrote a feature of original Writers Community member Laura Relyea as a "Where Are They Now" type thing.

I just finished a profile of the new issue of The Collagist, one of my favorite literary journals and a journal I am officially interning with.

Those blogs are both going to be real sweet as they get more developed. Follow them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Blog Archive