Monday, June 21, 2010

It is raining. It rains.

I spent Father's Day morning in the ER.
I have a urinary infection and a prostate infection.
I spent Father's Day night on the phone with people I miss a whole lot.
I didn't get to play disc golf with my dad as I had hoped.
I am supposed to rest and relax.
I had class this morning at 7:30.
I had to ride my bike to class in the rain with a urinary infection and a prostate infection.
I am home now.
I am alone now.
I am taking medicine that I don't want to take.
I don't have any plans today.
I wish I had plans today.
I wish someone would bring me a movie or ice cream or sit next to me or hold my body.
I am not supposed to play disc golf or tennis.
I am yearning to play disc golf or tennis.
I am watching it rain outside.
I am missing everything.

No comments:

Blog Archive