Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 Non-Stops

My friend Layne has a prose poem up at Four Paper Letters. I received a rejection letter from Four Paper Letters yesterday after "deep consideration" of a mere 23 hours after I submitted 6 poems. Hmmmm.

I lost my Orc distance driver last night on the now-killer hole 5(read about the hole at Lovelace's blog). I bought it used and have thrown it pretty hard recently. Good news: last night, some guy called and said he found my blue Destroyer distance driver (I've written a poem about this disc!). Woah luck!

Todd and I are going to Von's Bookstore on Friday. I have a list ready!

2 comments:

Layne said...

i said "awwwwwwww" really loud when I read the first part.

Tyler Gobble said...

Ha. Why is that?

May I ask you to introduce yourself? Thanks.

I'm glad you are here.

Blog Archive