Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHATS GOING ON HERE?

Hey Dreams,

I’m not sure if you are the dreams that are synonymous with hopes and aspirations or the dreams like sleep movies. I’ll address both.

Lately, my sleeping head has been projecting stuff about making out, but like it’s a life or death thing or I’m gonna get beat up at the least over it. Why you been doing that? I think you might be trying to tell me something, like I’m gonna get beat up or something. Or perhaps you are saying, do this and your life will be more likely to get made into a waking hours movie that everyone can see.

Hey do you remember this one from earlier this week? I’m running around campus with this skinny girl, she’s got stringy blond hair and no butt, but she seems nice enough and we are having fun, kissing at the bus stops and on top of the Teacher’s College, when suddenly this large man, like huge ass dude, starts following us (her boyfriend?). We are on top of the Teacher’s College, he looks up looking for birds or whatever, and sees us hanging over the ledge tonguing it up. He points and shouts HEY STOP. I don’t. Later, we are kissing on the bus stop bench and he gets off the bus and tries to hit me. BUT I’M TOO FAST. Maybe this is telling me to run track.

Is that supposed to be an aspiration of mine? To run track? I’ve always been dreadfully slow. THESE SKINNY LEGS. Dreams, I’m more interested in finding you the way I think I’m good at. I think I’ll be a good teacher. I think I wanna keep playing hoops and disc golf. I think I can be a good poet, with some more years of work. But mainly, I just don’t wanna die before age 30 and I don’t wanna be fat.

OH DREAMS WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME WHAT CAN I DO I GOTTA SLEEP I GOTTA EAT I GOTTA KEEP IT TOGETHER I’M UP AT NIGHT THINKING OF BOTH FORMS OF YOU INSPIRATIONS AND SLEEP MOVIES AND LIFE IS GOOD

Keep on keepin’ me company,
Tyler

No comments:

Blog Archive