Thursday, April 12, 2012

21 Love Poems (and Mine is One!)

I'm so stoked to be part of anything called Hell Yes Press, even more pleased to announce that I have a poem in their audio cassette 21 Love Poems anthology, freaking love poems on cassette, read to you by the poets themselves, including me and my weirdo voice.

There are only like 65 available. If you want one, get on that blog fast when it is available. If you don't get one, you can come to my house and we can drink a nice beverage and cuddle and listen to them if you're into that.

Contributors include:

Monica Wendel
Steven Karl
Dina Hardy
Scott Abels
Dustin Luke Nelson
Tyler Gobble
MC Hyland
Patrick Kiley
Elizabeth Spackman
David Bartone
Gregory Lawless
Ada Limón
Dan Rosenberg
Nick Sturm
Alexis Orgera
Matt Hart
Jess Grover
Ryan Collins
Adam Fell
Isaac Sullivan
Masin Persina

With artwork by the amazing Joseph Rizzo. Thank you to the Hell Yes crew for asking me to be a part of this!

And yes, the odd collision of Adrienne Rich's death and the release of this, the title from her great poem.

No comments:

Blog Archive