Monday, May 7, 2012

Poem From The Road From T-Gob

Hey hey cool people,

So I'm going on this big road trip loop this summer (more info here), and as part of it, I'm gonna do a Vouched Books Online post series about experiencing 5-6 of my major stops with writers from the area (with audio/video content, interviews, and recaps). I've been chatting up my cool friends and digging in my skull to find a couple ways to raise money for this series, as well as get other neat people involved, have some cool reason to write, and (yes yes it happens) a way to make some extra bux for the trip.

- You can buy my book from me for 12 bucks (shipping included). It's a three chapbook collection also featuring work from Christopher Newgent and Brian Oliu, in addition to my hunk of poems, from Tiny Hardcore Press. Here's more info about the book, and here are one two three examples of poems from the book. I'll write you a nice little love note in it and send it out right away before I regret it!

- Borrowed from that lovely Molly Gaudry and her "I'll write you a poem for $1" thing, I'm offering here to write poems for you for a buck (or more if you want more! you know you do!). These poems will be written specifically for you (or someone else if that's what you're into) from the road. I'm all about making these wacky and JUST FOR YOU and hopefully good.

Here's the breakdown:
$1: a poem for you delivered via email/FB
$5:  a poem on a postcard from the trip city of yr choice
$10: a poem postcard from the trip city of yr choice and a phone call/video from the road to read the poem to you or someone of yr choice
$20: a poem postcard from the trip city of yr choice, a phone call/video from the road to read the poem, and a chapbook of all the trip poems.

If this sounds fun, send the payment as a gift to my Paypal (tlgobble@bsu.edu) and be sure to let me know the wuzz up as to what it's for.

1 comment:

KMA Sullivan said...

you are crazy awesome.

Blog Archive