Thursday, December 20, 2012

Constant Versus



Someone amongst us invented anger. Reaction to evil vs. cause of evil. Wait, when did my hand learn to do that? Periodically, I forget that I've always known. The child shakes. The shiver vs. the hands twitching. We walk around, thinking of new ways to use our mouths. Later, the hands cup the face, the face so full of blood. Beat red from the anger. The fury swells vs. the fury pours onto you. Where do we go now? I don't know. Someone amongst us created disc golf. Time's scissor-step. One goes further and further into the woods. A tree goes down. Of course, you hear it. Fallen vs. forced down. Time never compromised with you. Even the calmest person I know has a moment. Inside vs. outside. I believe in a calm space. Time never comprised you. Today, I don't have much to say, but there's always a chance it can go in the basket.

No comments:

Blog Archive