Thursday, February 26, 2009

Get excited about life.

Zach and I, as the now-hibernating Battlebots 7, wrote a song called "Get Excited About Life." As cheesy as it sounds and as unlistenable as the song was, the concept was one that I was passionate about, and had I more musical talent, I probably would have constructed many rad songs about it.

Those four words have been ringing in my head lately. I have friends who do extraordinary things, such as run college cross country or record album after album. To do what they do and do it well, excitement has to be flowing through their veins, right?

I love to be excited, to really crave my surroundings. i have a friend who writes incredible creative pieces, and I could probably read them all day, or rather listen to him read them all day, because the stories, poems, and man are real and full of life.

You know what else I love? I love to smile. My fiance is wonderful at making me smile. She gets so giddy when we are cooking dinner or riding our bikes. Time with her gets me really excited.

I'm not sure if this makes sense, and it might sound totally creepy, but I have a totally awesome life. I'm super excited to see where it goes.

No comments:

Blog Archive