1 healthy banana
2 globs of peanut butter (I prefer Skippy Natural)
1 handful of plump raisins
1 zig zig of honey
1) Peel banana.
2) Tear banana into ¼” pieces.
3) Tear those pieces in half.
4) Place banana pieces into a bowl.
5) Scoop 2 globs of peanut butter onto parallel sections of the dismantled banana.
6) Sprinkle a handful of raisins on the peanut butter globs.
7) Zig zag honey into bowl for approximately 3 seconds.
8) Smooth out mess with back of spoon.
9) Devour slowly, savoring every bite.