1) Hey I have some posts up at The Collagist blog for Best of the Web week: Sean Lovelace, Mary Biddinger, and Matt Hart.
2) Last night, I shot a 5-over at Muncie's Disc Golf course. That, my friends, is (sadly?) my best recorded score ever. Cool part: it rained through the first 7 or 8 holes, two of which I birdied. I felt that it could have been a 2 or 3 if I would have hit a couple easy putts I missed. Come on even round!
3) I read The Available World by Ander Monson recently. Woah, my head hurts; these poems are heavy on the brain. That is good. This poem is like boiling water, hot and spilling over (onto the internet).
4) Bloomington this weekend. There is a bar where I can get a half yard glass of Woodchuck. Woah. Bye money.
5) After reading this review by Sean Lovelace, I ordered this chapbook. Cooooool.
6) The Client List did not disappoint. Lifetime rules my television now. Woah, did I just say that? I watch more Wife Swap (during house chores, meals, packing, etc. for clarification) than anyone should. Grey's Anatomy is the only tv series I really watch. (Note: season 2 just came in the mail. Thank you.)
7) Everyone is getting their Haiku on over at IsReads.