Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Few Things That Have Come Through My Google Reader And/Or Facebook Feed That Are Interesting Or Saddening Or Exciting Or Something

1. Dean Young is sick. Dean Young is one of my favorite poets and biggest influences. Dean Young needs a new heart. Dean Young is one of Tony Hoagland's pals. Dean Young needs some money. Dean Young is a poet, a very good one.

2. One of the boys of beastie made a movie, which seems to be a sequel to the Fight For Your Right video. It has like Danny McBride and Elijah Wood and Will Ferrell in it. That should be interesting if I ever see it.

3. I am more excited about a Thursday Full Collapse Anniversary tour than I should be. That is still one of my favorite albums, and my first real girlfriend burned me a copy in 8th grade. MEMORIES PEOPLE.

4. People Getting Arrested Over Poems. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Blog Archive