Saturday, October 29, 2011

SHREDCAT PT. II

Sorry for the lesser quality photos. My scanner was being wacky and chopping stuff in half, so I had to take them with my phone.



A bunch of kids
started a band
called it SHREDCAT
wrote five songs all called SHREDCAT
the lyrics went SHREDCAT SHREDCAT HEY HEY
and
SHREDCAT SHREDCAT STAY STAY STAY
They played them for THE CAT himself
last night
the set so loud so rad so moving
the whole town floated
a few inches towards the sky
except SHREDCAT
who took the ground with him.

*



Now I've had the time of my life
SHREDCAT
No I never felt like this before
SHREDCAT
Yes I swear it's the truth
SHREDCAT
And I owe it all to you
SHREDCAT
'Cause I've had the time of my life
SHREDCAT
And I owe it all to you
SHREDCAT

I've been waiting for so long
SHREDCAT
Now I've finally found someone to stand by me
SHREDCAT
We saw the writing on the wall
SHREDCAT
As we felt this magical fantasy.

*


He doesn't speak the truth
He lives the truth:
Sometimes it's rad to shred
upside down.

No comments:

Blog Archive